The board is a self-supporting agency and receives no General Fund tax appropriation. It is funded entirely through fees assessed for licensing its professionals.
- Kristen Stakelin, representing licensed medical physicians
- Pamela J. Rickerson, representing registered nurses
- Paula Ruwe Miller, representing pharmacists
- Daniel Stinnett, representing licensed dietitians / certified nutritionists
- Lawrence T. Smith, representing citizens at large
P.O. Box 1360
Frankfort, KY 40602
500 Mero St, 2 SC 32
Frankfort, KY 40601
Board meetings typically take place at the Department of Professional Licensing, 500 Mero Street, KY 40601. Meetings begin at 10 a.m. EST unless noted otherwise. See below for specific dates. During the pandemic, board meetings are being held virtually. Meeting notices, agendas, and links to the virtual meetings will be added to the meeting schedule below prior to the meeting.
All applications must be submitted no later than two weeks prior to the board meeting date. Applications accepted after this date will be considered for the next regularly scheduled board meeting.
Following board meetings, please allow up to ten business days for follow-up correspondence. If you have not received written correspondence from the board two weeks after the meeting, feel free to call. Please be advised that application and test results will not be given over the phone.